CCS Voucher Program, Informational Meeting – Tonight, December 18th
An informational meeting about the Wisconsin Private School Choice Program (aka Voucher Program) will be held tonight – Monday, December 18th at 6:30 pm in the school gym. At least one parent from each family is strongly encouraged to attend. Childcare and refreshments (fresh baked cookies and coffee) will be provided.
Calendar Change – No School Friday, January 12th
Please note school has been cancelled for Friday, January 12th. More information will be given at tonight’s meeting.
Help grow our school!
Please provide contact information for families you know who may want to enroll their students at CCS on the form that was sent home the past two weeks. Your students will receive their choice of jeans day pass, CCS keychain flashlight, or candy when they return the completed form by Friday, December 22nd.
Special Program Rehearsal – December 21st
A special rehearsal will be held at the church during school hours on Thursday, December 21st for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Transportation will be by bus. Please return completed permission slips no later than Wednesday, December 20th.
Christmas Program – December 21st at New Life Community AC Church, Baraboo, 6:30 pm
The students have been rehearsing all fall in preparation of this special night. The program is open to the public and all are welcome. Feel free to invite family and friends. Students should arrive by 6:15pm.
- 4K dress code: red or green tops and khaki bottoms.
- K-8 dress code: red or green logo tops and khaki bottoms
- High school: red or green logo tops with khaki or black bottoms
Boys Midas League Basketball – Grades 5th through 8th
Regular practice will be held this week on Tuesday only. There will be no practices during Christmas Break.
Cooler Weather & Snowy Days
Please refer to page 14 of the student handbook regarding outdoor clothing guidelines. When temperatures dip to 35 degrees or below, a jacket, hat and mittens/gloves are required for outdoor play. Boots are also required to play in the snow. Please be sure to send these items with your student. Consider sending an extra set of hats/mittens to be kept at school.
Support us when you shop at AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/27-2862704 and Amazon donates to CCS.
Kwik Trip & Culver’s Scrip Cards
Remember to pick up some scrip cards before the school office closes for Christmas break. Any amount you purchase earns 5% of the purchase value toward your family’s tuition.
- Mrs. Baerlocher is seeking parent volunteers during her 1st and 2nd grade reading time, 11:30-12:30, Monday through Thursday. While small groups of students read aloud to the teacher, volunteers can assist the other students with practicing their spelling lists, logging in on a computer reading program, or staying focused on silent reading. Mrs. Baerlocher prefers, and the classroom benefits most, from a weekly commitment for one or more days. But if you are unable to make a weekly commitment, she would still appreciate any help you could offer. Please contact her at email@example.com.
- CCS is seeking volunteer boys tennis coaches for this spring season, which begins March and ends with competitions in May. If you or someone you know is interested in filling this role, please contact the office.
- Lunchroom and recess volunteers. Help is need to help serve lunch and monitor the lunchroom each day. Outdoor recess monitors are also need during lunch. Please let the office know your availability.
12/18 – Voucher Informational Meeting (6:30 pm)
12/21 – Christmas Program, New Life Church (6:30 pm)
12/25/17 – 1/5/18 – Christmas Break (classes resume January 8th)
1/12/18 – NO SCHOOL