Registration forms for next school year are in today’s take-home folder. If you plan on enrolling your student at CCS next year, please complete and return the form with your $100 registration fee by Friday, April 29, 2016. An academic calendar for the 2016/2017 school year is also included with the form.
Parent/Teacher Conferences – March 31st & April 1st
Confirmation letters were sent home before Easter Break. If you are unsure of your scheduled appointment, please contact the school office.
Bake Sale – March 31st & April 1st
Our middle school students are hosting a bake sale during Parent/Teacher Conferences on March 31st and April 1st. Funds raised will help offset the cost of their 8th grade graduation trip to the Creation Museum. Stop by their table and show your support.
SCHOOLA Clothing Drive for CCS – Continues through April 1st
Our Schoola clothing drive will continue through Friday, April 1st. Now is a great time to do some spring cleaning and clear out your closets. Bring your pre-loved women’s and children’s clothing to school this week and drop them in our drive bins (located in the hallway across from Mr. Lempa’s office). Collected items will be shipped to School who will prep and sell them online. CCS will receive 40% of the proceeds (minus the cost of inbound shipping) to help fund programs for our students. That’s $2 out of every $5 earned back to our school! We have already earned over $360 using Schoola.
Looking to fulfill your volunteer hours requirement? Here are a few ways you can help CCS:
- Yard Signs – we can use some help placing CCS yard signs around the area.
- Stop into the office to pick up some signs today!
- Lunch & Recess – helpers are needed and always appreciated.
- Contact the school office and let us know your availability.
- Chess Club – parent volunteers are needed to help supervise.
- The club meets Monday afternoons from 3:15 to 4:00.
- Contact Mr. Considine if you are able to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Day of School – June 7th
If there are no more unexpected cancellations, the last day of school will be Tuesday, June 7th as originally scheduled. Last day for 4K will be June 2nd.
- 3/31 & 4/1 – Middle School Bake Sale
- 3/31 – Grades 1 & 2 Post Office Field Trip
- 3/31 – Parent/Teacher Conferences PM
- 4/1 – No School – Parent/Teacher Conferences AM
- 4/9 – Board of Directors Retreat
- 4/15 thru 4/16 – Middle School 30 Hour Famine
- 4/16 – High School State Forensics Festival
- 4/18 – Parent Committee Meeting, 6:30 pm
- 4/29 – Half Day
- 5/5 – National Day of Prayer
- 5/13 thru 5/15 – 8th Grade Class Trip
- 5/30 – No School – Memorial Day
- 6/2 – Last Day of 4K
- 6/7 – Last Day of School
Barbara Derse, Administrative Assistant
Community Christian School of Baraboo