High School Math and Science Teacher
Community Christian School of Baraboo has an immediate need for a high school math and science teacher. The position is half time (rotating between two and three days a week during the school year). Interested candidates should email the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- updated resume
- personal testimony or statement of faith
- three personal references
- college transcripts (High school teacher candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning that includes 12 semester hours of credit in teacher education as part of or in addition to the degree, or is actively working toward meeting this requirement within three years. They must also have earned at least 12 semester hours of credit in the subject area that they teach.)
All new employees will have a background check conducted. All applicants must be in good standing at a local evangelical church with regular attendance.
- part-time high school coaches of girls’ tennis and boys’ golf
- Ideal coach candidates will have experience coaching high school sports.
- part-time high school art teacher
- part-time high school Spanish teacher
- Applicants are always welcome to apply for future openings and substitute teaching.